Superb Hotel Services Near Reagan National Airport
Our recently updated Arlington, Virginia hotel has been completely refreshed to offer you a wonderful experience. We invite you to discover the outstanding differences that make Hyatt Regency Crystal City the perfect choice.
Experience the convenience of our state-of-the art, 24 hour business center with printer, copy and fax services and our 53,000 square feet of flexible meeting room. If you’re planning a conference, meeting, or social outing, our experienced hotel staff is happy to help with A/V needs, planning, catering, and everything else that ensures your event is impeccable.
Within our spectacularly updated Crystal City hotel, you’ll discover the services and amenities only Hyatt can provide – award-winning dining and inviting spacious guestrooms with luxury amenities like Hyatt Grand BedTM and iHome stereos with iPod® docking stations. Enjoy the perfect combination of luxury and convenience at the Hyatt Regency Crystal City hotel.
- 686 spacious guestrooms with soothing décor
- Hyatt Grand Bed™
- KenetMD Signature Bath Amenities
- Complimentary shuttle to Reagan National Airport / Metro access
- Hyatt FastBoard™
- Mobile Check-In
- Outdoor pool with sundeck and whirlpool (Seasonal: Open Memorial Day to Labor Day)
- 24 hour StayFit™ fitness center
- Concierge arranged spa services
- Nearby jogging paths / biking trails
- 53,000 square feet of flexible function space
- Exhibit hall - one of largest in DC area
- Creative catering featuring Personal Preference Dining®
Facilities for disabled persons include:
- Connecting rooms
- Braille symbols in elevators
- Restaurant/room service menus in Braille
- Seven rooms with roll-in showers
- Bathtub benches and grab rails
Take advantage of our state of the art business amenities, like 24 hour business center with printer, copy and fax services and 0ver 53,000 square feet of flexible meeting space, theater seating and boardroom.
- Copy and Fax
- Computer and Printer
- 24 hour business center
- Free Wi-Fi
- Flexible Meeting Space
For the business or leisure traveler, we’re an ideally-located hotel near Washington DC, close to key historical and U.S Government facilities. Enjoy the amenities of our state-of-the-art business center.
Take advantage of our Hyatt E-Concierge service to help arrange dinner reservations or to book a special tour of Washington DC. Guest services can arrange free airport shuttle or hop on metro to explore Georgetown attractions.
- Free Airport Shuttle
- Hyatt E-Concierge
- Business Center
- Cinnabar Restaurant
Hyatt Regency Crystal City offers complimentary WiFi access in our Lobby and Cinnabar Restaurant, enabling you to surf the web or check emails while enjoying a quick coffee, a meal, or just the ambiance of our open-aired atrium lobby.
Each Guest Room has wired and wireless connectivity to meet our guest’s internet needs, available to guests in the following connection packages:
- Standard Service connection for 24 hours - $9.95
- Premium Service connection, including connectivity for multiple devices such as iPad, smartphones, tablets, etc., for 24 hours - $12.95
Connectivity in each of our 26 meeting rooms is managed by Swisscom, providing a 10 Mbps Burstable Circuit, which can support up to 45 Mbps is needed. Swisscom’s expertise and 24 hour access ensure a successful meeting presentation. Contact your Hyatt Regency Crystal City Sales Representative, or contact Swisscom via email at email@example.com, for more information
Map & Directions
Go through light to I-66 East.
From Maryland & I-270 South to our lodging
From Metro Rail to our lodging
- Check-in/out Kiosk Available
- Assistive devices for people with disabilities
- Baby-sitting, hotel recommends options
- Banks nearby provide currency exchange
- Business Center
- Complimentary Reagan National Airport Shuttle
- Complimentary Crystal City Metro Shuttle
- Shuttle hours 5:30am-12 midnight
- The hotel offers 24 hour covered valet parking only
- Gift shop
- Laundry and Dry cleaning Monday-Saturday
- Swisscom Wireless and Wired Broadband access in all guest rooms (fees apply)
- Complimentary Wireless Broadband access available in Lobby and hotel restaurants
- Multilingual staff
- In-room dining
- Safe deposit boxes at front desk
- Soda and Ice machines on guest room floors
- Up to 2 hours - $10
- 2-4 hours - $15
- 4-6 hours - $20
- 6 + hours - $27
- Courtesy Hyatt Airport Shuttle to Reagan National Airport (DCA) departs the hotel every 20 minutes on the hour from 5:00am – 12:00am. (Times subject to change.)
- Shuttle picks up at the Old Terminal (2nd Curb by the marked Hotel Shuttle stop location) and New Terminal Arrivals, Door 5 and Door 9 (1st Curb by the marked Hotel Shuttle stop location).
- From Dulles Airport (IAD) to our Washington DC metro area hotel, cost is approximately $40 to $45.
- From Baltimore Washington International Airport (BWI) to our Washington DC metro area hotel, cost is approximately $65 to $70.
- From the Crystal City Metro Station the Blue and Yellow lines are available, in which our Washington DC metro area hotel is a 10 minute walk.
- Courtesy Hyatt Metro Shuttle access to and from Crystal City Metro Station is provided at the corner of 18th street and S. Bell Street. (Subject to change)
***Starting Friday, February 21st at 4pm, the hotel will only pickup and drop off at the Reagan National Airport Metro Stop. See airport shuttle info above for pickup locations at the airport. Normal service to the Crystal City Metro will resume on Monday, February 24th at 6am.***
- Taxi to / from Union Station is approximately $17 - $20.
- MARC train service from BWI to Union Station is approx. $6.00.
- Taxi from Union Station to our Washington DC metro area hotel is approx. $17 - $20.
- Virginia Rail Express station is a five minute walk from our Washington DC metro area hotel.
- Contact 703-682-8102 for available sedan/limo service to our Washington DC metro area hotel.
- One Way To/From IAD is approximately $65.
- One Way To/From BWI is approximately $100.
- Contact Awards Limousine for final prices.
- Contact 1-800-BlueVan for information and final prices.
- One Way To/From IAD is approximately $29.
- One Way To/From BWI is approximately $48.
We are happy to welcome your traveling canine companions. To participate in the pet program:
Inform the hotel you’ll have a pet (or pets) staying with you at least three days in advance of your arrival.
Ask for a referral to a reputable kennel if the Hyatt hotel you are visiting does not offer dog-friendly rooms. All exempt properties have these on file.
Keep in mind, only dogs weighing 50 pounds and under or two dogs under a combined weight of 75 pounds are permitted.
Rates are as follows:
- Up to six nights — $100 per stay
- Seven to 30 nights — $100 additional deep cleaning fee
- 30 or more nights — a fee will be assessed at the hotel’s discretion
Make a Reservation
Hyatt Regency Crystal City at Reagan National Airport
Check-in Time: 3 pm
Check-out Time: 12 noon
Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, and Trip Advisor®
Keep Up To Date On Special Offers And Events
Calendar of Crystal City Events
Visit Washington D.C. for an exciting array of upcoming events!
For Kids by Kids - Healthier Menu Options
Hyatt Regency Crystal City Launches Groundbreaking Children's Menu
New Catering & Events website
Announcing the launch of our Catering & Events website
Want to book your transportation?Take the stress out of travel and allow us to book your transportation.
Book Now or call 703 418 1234