- Courtesy Hyatt Airport Shuttle to Reagan National Airport (DCA) departs the hotel every 20 minutes on the hour from 5:00am – 12:00am. (Times subject to change.)
- Shuttle picks up at the Old Terminal (2nd Curb by the marked Hotel Shuttle stop location) and New Terminal Arrivals, Door 5 and Door 9 (1st Curb by the marked Hotel Shuttle stop location).
- From Dulles Airport (IAD) to our Washington DC metro area hotel, cost is approximately $40 to $45.
- From Baltimore Washington International Airport (BWI) to our Washington DC metro area hotel, cost is approximately $65 to $70.
- From the Crystal City Metro Station the Blue and Yellow lines are available, in which our Washington DC metro area hotel is a 10 minute walk.
- Courtesy Hyatt Metro Shuttle access to and from Crystal City Metro Station is provided at the corner of 18th street and S. Bell Street. (Subject to change)
***Starting Friday, February 21st at 4pm, the hotel will only pickup and drop off at the Reagan National Airport Metro Stop. See airport shuttle info above for pickup locations at the airport. Normal service to the Crystal City Metro will resume on Monday, February 24th at 6am.***
- Taxi to / from Union Station is approximately $17 - $20.
- MARC train service from BWI to Union Station is approx. $6.00.
- Taxi from Union Station to our Washington DC metro area hotel is approx. $17 - $20.
- Virginia Rail Express station is a five minute walk from our Washington DC metro area hotel.
- Contact 703-682-8102 for available sedan/limo service to our Washington DC metro area hotel.
- One Way To/From IAD is approximately $65.
- One Way To/From BWI is approximately $100.
- Contact Awards Limousine for final prices.
- Contact 1-800-BlueVan for information and final prices.
- One Way To/From IAD is approximately $29.
- One Way To/From BWI is approximately $48.