Courtesy Hyatt Airport Shuttle
- Courtesy Hyatt Airport Shuttle to Reagan National Airport (DCA) departs the hotel every 20 minutes on the hour from 4:40am – 12:00am. (Times subject to change.)
- Shuttle picks up at A Terminal (2nd Curb by the marked Hotel Shuttle stop location) and B & C Terminal Arrivals, Door 5 and Door 9 (1st Curb by the marked Hotel Shuttle stop location).
- From Dulles Airport (IAD) to our Washington DC metro area hotel, cost is approximately $40 to $45.
- From Baltimore Washington International Airport (BWI) to our Washington DC metro area hotel, cost is approximately $65 to $70.
- From the Crystal City Metro Station the Blue and Yellow lines are available, in which our Washington DC metro area hotel is a 10 minute walk.
- Courtesy Hyatt Metro Shuttle to and from Crystal City Metro Station departs the hotel front drive every 15 minutes on the hour from 6:00am - 10:00pm Monday thru Friday, and 7:00am - 10:00pm Saturday and Sunday. (Times subject to change)
- Shuttle picks up and drops off at the corner of 18th street and S. Bell Street (Subject to change)
- Taxi to / from Union Station is approximately $17 - $20.
- MARC train service from BWI to Union Station is approx. $6.00.
- Taxi from Union Station to our Washington DC metro area hotel is approx. $17 - $20.
- Virginia Rail Express station is a five minute walk from our Washington DC metro area hotel.
- Contact 703-682-8102 for available sedan/limo service to our Washington DC metro area hotel.
- One Way To/From IAD is approximately $65.
- One Way To/From BWI is approximately $100.
- Contact Awards Limousine for final prices.
- Contact 1-800-BlueVan for information and final prices.
- One Way To/From IAD is approximately $29.
- One Way To/From BWI is approximately $48.
Make a Reservation
Hyatt Regency Crystal City at Reagan National Airport